Lan Pham  |   twitter   ·   instagram ·   tumblr  ·        





A glimpse of my life
 photo blog1.jpeg

A 17 year old girl, trying to figure out her purpose in life. This blog used to be for shits and giggles and now, well... you tell me.

Instagram

twitter

Soundcloud


Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  1. Weekly Roundup 1
Welcome to my first Weekly Roundup! I'm going to put in my best effort and make these posts consistent every week. It'll just be weekly blab of the past week of all the shenanigans, if any, that I might have gotten up to alone or with a bunch of old friends. 

Wednesday 25th June
Spent the day with Andy after having not seen him for about six months. We had lunch at Meil Container which was absolutely delicious and filling and watched 22 Jump Street with a couple of friends in the afternoon. Go see 22 Jump Street, it is absolutely hilarious! 


'Black on Black on Black' and 'Miley-ing with Andy'


 'Miso Smoked Pork Belly Burger from Miel Container (YUM)'

Friday 27th June 
Made some Millionaire Shortbread for the first time which I then sliced up into small cubes. 



Sunday 29th June
Woke up at the crack of dawn to go to the Sunday Markets at Rocklea with mum. May I add that it was absolutely freezing at 6 in the morning? We didn't buy much but I did have a double shot flat white and an everything bagel with dill/spring onion cream cheese. After that I went to work as per usual on the weekends. 

I ended up going to Yatala Drive-In with a bunch of friends last night after work. We had planned to see Blended, the new Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movie which I was extremely looking forward to because 50 First Dates is my favourite movie of all time. We ended up being late by the time we had picked everyone up so we went ahead and picked up another friend and a whole bunch of snacks. We were about half hour early for the 9:00pm screening of Transformers so we watched the last part of 22 Jump Street while waiting. This was my first experience at a drive-in theatre and I definitely want to do it again! Trying to arrange 8 bodies in the back of Thuy's Tarago was not easy especially when we switched places every 20 minutes to correct the kink in our necks. All in all it was extremely fun watching a movie with a bunch of friends, snuggling under blankets and pillows when it was probably 10 degrees outside. 






This coming week:
Reading list - Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres and Insurgent by Veronica Roth 



Currently listening to:
Discovered Tove Lo's EP Truth Serum this morning and it has been replayed multiple times today and my favourites are Not on Drugs and the Stay High remix.




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk