Lan Pham  |   twitter   ·   instagram ·   tumblr  ·        





A glimpse of my life
 photo blog1.jpeg

A 17 year old girl, trying to figure out her purpose in life. This blog used to be for shits and giggles and now, well... you tell me.

Instagram

twitter

Soundcloud


Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  3. Healthy Food
I try my best to choose the healthier option but it is incredibly difficult to resist when you salivate at the sound of fries and a burger. I personally find the biggest struggle with eating healthy is keeping up a schedule. Breakfast is the easiest for me because I'm at home by myself and there's no other food whereas for lunch and dinner, I'll usually have leftovers from dinner the previous night or Dad makes some delicious food that I can't resist. On the nights that Dad hasn't made any new food, I'll try and concoct something of my own. Most days, I try to drink as much water as I can and I believe that has reflected on my skin now that I have less acne. I'm also trying to get in the habit of drinking one cup of green tea everyday because it is full of antioxidants.

Organic Apple Crumble Granola + Banana + Almond Milk

Organic Apple Crumble Granola + Greek Yogurt + Fresh Raspberries and Green Tea

Coconut & Chia Seed Pudding + Fresh Raspberries 

Poached Eggs + Smashed Avocado on Toast

Honey & Cinnamon Granola + Greek Yogurt + Banana

Banana + Mango Smoothie


(Gigantic) Tuna Salad - Mesclun Mix + Avocado + Cucumber + Corn + Carrot + Tuna + Sesame Dressing

Sweet Potato Fries + Avocado Dip

Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk