Lan Pham  |   twitter   ·   instagram ·   tumblr  ·        





A glimpse of my life
 photo blog1.jpeg

A 17 year old girl, trying to figure out her purpose in life. This blog used to be for shits and giggles and now, well... you tell me.

Instagram

twitter

Soundcloud


Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin


disclaimer
Layout made by tkh.



  4. Weekly Roundup 3
Welcome back to the third edition of the Weekly Roundup! I am extremely happy that there is some consistency in my life now. It's quite chilly at the moment as I write this huddled in a blanket, sipping on my banana and mango smoothie as an episode of the SacconeJolys plays in the background. Can we just acknowledge how cute Emilia and Eduardo are? (Ignore that if you have no idea who the SacconeJolys are... or don't! Check them out on YouTube). This past week has done some damage to my bank account, spending my week's pay when I made a deal with my brother to put 120 into the bank.... uh oh.

Monday 7th July 
I recall spending Monday morning in bed probably catching up on Youtube videos after working the whole weekend. Sometime in the afternoon around 2pm, Thi asked if I wanted to join her on a Maccas run to get some soft serves, of course I agreed. While we were waiting in the drive-thru we spontaneously decided to go to Indooroopilly with no intentions of buying anything. Thi probably spent around 200 buying some new Nike gear and I ended up buying my fourth pair of Windsor Smith shoes... So much for saving. But they were only 39 down from 89 so I scored a deal. When I returned home, I had to come to realise that all four pairs of my WS shoes are all different sizes from 7.5-8.5... I obviously don't want all of my shoes to be the same size. But funnily enough, they all fit in their own way.

After spending the afternoon with Thi, when Mum arrived home from work, we went to get our nails done. I had tagged along just to get my eyebrows waxed but then Mum told me to just get a mani/pedi which is kind of ruined now, one week later. My toes look fine, it's really just my fingernails because I tend to wash the dishes and shower in really hot water. Nonetheless I loved the robin egg blue whilst it lasted.



Tuesday 8th July
On Tuesday I had a dentist appointment at 10:30 and I had spent majority of the morning lazing around and was brushing my teeth when my brother came home to take me which was when he saw me in that current state he was sure to exclaim that I wasn't even ready! It's only because I know I can easily get ready in 10 minutes flat. While I was getting my teeth done, Lam and Bec had gone to Pathology so Bec could get a blood test done and ended up buying a tallboy. Turned out the tallboy was just a little bit too big which meant that my seat was pushing me forward as we went to Darra to pick up some BMTs. Bec needed a pick me up after her needles despite the fact that Lam and Bec both stated I was worse off because I had two needles to the face.



After I was dropped off at home, an hour later Thi picked me up so we could grab lunch and go back to Indro to pick up her new Nike Roshe Run shoes. After throwing the names of multiple restaurants into the air, we decided on Yum Cha as we waited for the shoes to arrive (they were being sent from Garden City). We indulged in our favourites and were extremely pleased it only was $30 between the two of us. After we picked up the shoes, we went back to my place and started to play Sims 3! I used to be obsessed (let's be real, I still am) with the first Sims and also Sims 2! I'm sure a lot of my parents money went to buying most of the Sims 2 expansion packs. I'll insert a photo of the Sims I still have and when I get the others back from Vy I'll be sure to show you how horrid my obsession is. Let's not start on how much I want Sims 4 when it's released in September. Sims is much more fun when you're playing it with someone else.





Wednesday 9th July
Wednesday was very much like Monday, spent the morning catching up on a few YouTube videos and a spontaneous shopping trip in the afternoon, but this time with Marie. We headed to DFO after dropping her Mum off at work so she could buy some shoes for a party on Saturday night. We spent awhile in the Windsor Smith/Lipstik store and I resisted causing more damage to my bank balance as hard as it was. The shoes were so pretty! After trying on multiple pairs, Marie decided on buy the same shoe in both black and white, because why not! We then went into Typo where they had an extra 30% off already reduced items so we both bought some stuff. Afterwards we went to Mt Ommaney to get a late lunch, a cheeky McDonalds meal for the both of us.



Friday 11th July 
Vy's 18th Birthday! I can't believe I've known Vy for probably 13 years now, definitely one of my oldest friends. I hope she had a fabulous 18th birthday. Friday morning I went to Inala with Dad to restock on some food, mainly granola and some fixings for lunch. I ended up making an enormous salad which I only could manage to eat half of while I watched Bob's Burgers. The show is stupidly funny and I love it.


On Friday night, the lovely Nhung and Thuy invited me out to dinner and of course I agreed before asking Mum if I could go. She wasn't the happiest, going on about how late it was etc. Guys, it was 7pm when I left. We headed to Sunnybank to get some food for Nhung, since it was only her that was hungry and after a parking disaster in Market Square we headed over to the shopping centre instead. After wandering around Nhung decided on Mos Burger. We sat there and caught up and took some silly photos as Thuy wrestled with the knots buried in her hair. The first panorama is stuffed up because I just cracked up when I saw how Nhung's faced turned out. It was a nice night filled with giggles and listening to Pills & Potions in the car.




 





Saturday 12th July & Sunday 13th of July
I can't believe we're pretty much half way through July already, it's absolutely insane. Surprisingly didn't go to the Sunday Markets this week even though I'm sure Mum really wanted to go. Work was pretty much the same as always besides that I shattered my phone again! I'm extremely annoyed at myself for dropping it again but I don't think it's worth fixing it again, now that I just want to get a new phone. Normally I wouldn't include the weekend in these Roundups because nothing much happens but I just wanted to share the delicious free food I eat when I'm there.




This upcoming week:
Bounce on Tuesday night with the girls, possibly going to Cowch (YAY), going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 with my brother and a driving lesson on Thursday. Who knows what else but I guess you'll find out in a week's time in the next edition of Weekly Roundup.

Currently listening to:
Lorde - Team (Flume Remix)
Josh Record - Wide Awake / Bones 





< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk